Home Remedies for Premature Greying Of Hair:
There are a few great home remedies that will not only help you to fight premature greying of hair but it will help you to get rid of it permanently. These tips will help to slowing down the Greying of Hair:
1. Use Lavender
Drops of lavender and bay oil can help with reversing premature greying. However, the base for the hair masque should be four ounces or more of sesame or almond oil; even soybean oil would be good. Massage this into your hair every day and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
2. Rosemary and Sage Helps
Rosemary and sage since time immemorial have been used as an anti-dote to premature greying. Even jojoba oil too is known to promote hair growth, to nourish the hair and to keep it black and shiny as well. This is especially important for people who colour their hair often and have dandruff issues too. Massage any of the oils individually in a warm and diluted state thrice a week for the best output. This is one of the best and extreme natural home remedies for preventing premature greying of hair and promotes lustrous hair.
3. Aloe Vera Wonders
The paste of aloe vera would help clean and heal the scalp, rids the scalp of fungus and itchiness, moistens the scalp and balances pH levels too. When mixed with coconut oil or milk, or even wheat germ oil, the concoction reverses premature greying to. The process should be done thrice a week for the best results and for thirty minutes each time.
4. Amla Tonic for Premature Greying of Hair
Amla has been known as a tonic which reverses premature greying and preventing hair from falling. A few pieces of the fruit are all you need as a paste, or you could get it dried and fried in coconut oil till darkened. Apply the paste on the scalp and keep it for half an hour, everyday. Wash it of with a mild herbal shampoo for the best effects.
5. Amla Helps
Amla mixed with lime juice and kept overnight would be good for reversing premature greying, say experts. Massaging the scalp with this potion would bring back the lustre, shine and sheen, and it prevents premature greying too. Do this thrice a week for the best results
6. Curry leaves
Curry leaves when consumed or boiled in hot coconut oil and applied would be good for premature greying reversals. This adds strength to the hair and vitality too. Application of the concoction every alternate day would be best, for half an hour. Health hair sans premature issues would be a reality for you to enjoy
7. Henna for Premature Hair Greying
In India, women and men use henna to condition the hair. It also works well for premature greying too, since it gives the hair a natural coffee colour, prevents the follicles from breaking and beings back the crowning glory too.
8. Fruits and Veggies
Have a lot of fresh fruits and veggies with plenty of water. The toxins would be washed of from the insides, making blood circulation possible to the scalp. Foods rich in minerals and proteins should be consumed as daily diets. Zinc and its absence cause hair to grey soon and fall too. The scalp needs melanin to keep the natural hair colour intact as well. Poultry and dairy products, fresh and used internally and externally work wonders in reversing the premature greying. For vegetarian followers, buts, fruits, olive oil and sources rich in omega 3 fatty acids and amino acids would work well
9. Mustard and Almond Oil
Mix almond oil with mustard oil and castor oil, 2:2:1 measuring. Now warm this mixture well and let it cool. Use a clean cotton tab to rub gently over the scalp and hair roots. Use a hot turban therapy after this for half an hour and then wash it off with a mild herbal shampoo. This should be done thrice a week, since it nourishes the hair roots, follicles are strengthened and the scalp is kept moistened too. Please ensure to use the exact measure as given, since castor oil is strong and thick. Do this as often as possible, leave it on your hair overnight, wash it off the next morning.
10. Lemon and Almond Lemon juice and almond oil when mixed helps with prevention of greying hair. Mix the two in equal quantities and apply. Keep it on your hair overnight, use a shower cap or else you would stain your pillow. Wash it off the next morning with herbal shampoos and condition it with amla and shikakai mixture. Do this thrice a week for best results to see.
11. Castor Oil
Castor oil is great ways to help get rid of premature greying of hair. Though not many people know this castor oil is filled with several ingredients that make hair more luscious and give it a glow that not many oils can provide for you in a fast period of time. With castor oil you can do no wrong when it comes to fighting excessive greying of your hair. Apply it on a daily basis before going to sleep and wash it off every morning with cold water in order to achieve the best results possible. Many people ask how to prevent premature greying of hair and this is the most basic answer.
12. Plenty of Water Though it seems like a very menial point on the contrary drinking water may be the strongest defence you have against premature greying of your hair. This is because water is filled with nutrients that keep your hair luscious and help you maintain colour for prolonged periods of time. Premature greying can be easily curbed if you consume the right amount of water on a daily basis. Make this a habit and see the difference in no time.
13. A Healthy Diet A healthy diet is yet again one of the strongest weapons you have against hair discoloration. This is because the food you consume is rich in vitamins and minerals all of which are very necessary in regards to staying healthy. A healthy growth of hair followed by good colour is a sign of healthy hair and a healthy diet will surely help provide for this gradually. This is one of the best home remedies for premature greying of hair there is.
14. Egg and Honey Two of the most natural products you can find for your hair, an egg and honey mask can help rejuvenate your hair in order to fight against premature hair greying easily. This is one of the best homemade premature grey hair treatments with the most effective results. The concoction works like henna which adds colour to your hair for long periods of time if used regularly and correctly.
15. Vitamin C Vitamin C deficiencies at times causes premature greying of hair that is why in these situations it is always better to apply vitamin C concentrations to your hair and leave it overnight. You can use lemon juice which is a great Vitamin C constituency. It can help when looking for how to stop premature greying.
2 views0 comments